We believe in fun and the magic of play. We created KaZoing! Party & Play to provide a safe, clean, fun, magical place for kids and their families to play, learn, and grow.
As the parents of three children, we got tired of the mega party centers where the kids in our party scattered and were hard to round up. And we sometimes worried about the bigger kids in the bouncers and play structures at the same time as our younger kids. So we decided to create a party and play center that provided only private parties so we never had to worry about strangers. At the same time, we created parties that were more imaginative, engaging and entertaining than a video arcade.
Spotlight on KaZoing!
For the Kids
KaZoing! Party & Play was built to feed the imagination and power the play of kids. Our bright, colorful facility is specially designed for kids. Our parent/child play classes emphasize fun and involve kids in art, music, dance, games, crafts and play in every session. Our instructors all have experience in child development and working with children. And many of our instructors have advanced degrees in areas like psychology and education.
For Mom and Dad
As parents, we can’t relax and have fun unless we feel like the basics are done well.
- All of our employees must pass a multi-tiered criminal and sexual offender background check before they are hired. We want you to have confidence in every KaZoing! employee. And most of our employees come as referrals from current employees.
- Every KaZoing! employee must wear an identification badge around their neck. We designed these badges to quickly identify the name of the staffer. Also, bright orange KaZoing! shirts help moms and dads quickly find our employees.
- Our facility is designed so that no one can enter the private play areas without checking in at our front desk. You’ll see our friendly sign that reads: All adults must be accompanied by a child to enter. You can relax knowing that no one is in the play areas that shouldn’t be there.
- We clean. Then clean more. Then clean some more. Hand sanitizer is widely available throughout our facility. We check our restrooms throughout the day. Some might call us obsessive, but we just like it clean. And if we miss a spot, please tell us.
- We pay attention to the little things and try to do them better. Ever notice how kids playing around a standard size train table tend to run into each other? We did. And we designed our custom-built train tables a little differently to minimize conflict when more than one engineer is working on the railroad.
- Our toddler play zone…the Tot Lot…is custom designed for infants to preschoolers. We’ve arranged the toys and activities in the room so the kids separate naturally based on their ability level.
We appreciate this chance to serve. We hope you have fun.
Karri and Gary Gerdemann